Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fall is coming along…

All the yarns for the Fall 2010 line have now been chosen and purchased. I await the delivery of the 2 final yarns for the 2 projects that I have yet to begin making. The 2 projects currently in-the-works are coming along well, and should be finished within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

In order to have the fall line debut in August, I'm planning on having a photoshoot in July. So far, things seem to be working out according to that timeline.

My biggest concern is getting a database set up for the patterns on the website. I'm clueless, and would rather not rely on my basic html and php knowledge to do this, which my happen for the first season. However, I hope to get the database set up before too much time goes by, and the website is filled with too much information to transfer it all easily. If you have any suggestions for how to do something like this easily, I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment