Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TNNA and Business Cards

I've decided to go to TNNA this June, in Columnbus, OH. Searching online for eco-friendly yarns can only get one so far. I went to TNNA a few years ago, and collected a LOT of useful information and a bunch of sample yarns, many which I'm finding handy right now. Plus, getting to meet the people I've been talking with through e-mail is so fun. I love putting a face with the e-mail personality, it makes it seem much more real.

I'm beginning to search for Spring 2011 yarns, to try to get ahead. I feel that releasing the Fall collection in August is a little late, so I'm hoping to get a jump on Spring to release the following Spring collection in a more timely manner, perhaps around January? Wishful thinking?


I've ordered some business cards from Greenprinter.com. They use soy and vegetable based inks and FSC certified 100% recycled, 50% post-consumer paper waste paper. They should be in my hands within the next few weeks. I'm happy to have gotten that out of the way. One less thing to think about before TNNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment